Thursday, July 1, 2021

AMNH: Hall of Gems and Minerals

The AMNH finally reopened the hall of gems and minerals after a several-year renovation and wow, it did not disappoint! The gems shone and sparkled in the darkened space and each was more unique than the next!
It is truly remarkable what our world creates! Each so unique and such a natural work of art. A must-see at the AMNH now!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

14 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

Absolutely stunning! You captured the sparkles beautifully!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Oh wow, Tamar! This looks like an amazing place to visit. Both of my kids are completely fascinated with gems and stones and rocks and things. They would love this! I will share this post with them when they wake up today.

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Tom said... {Reply}

...sometimes I wish that I had studied geology.

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Fascinating! My grandson carries sparkly rocks in his pocket. He would be in heaven at this display.

Aritha V. said... {Reply}

Dat is zo mooi. Zo fascinerend!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

That was always my favorite room there!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Wow that is amazing! I love how they sparkled in the dark space!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

Beautiful photos of the gems! I always enjoy learning more about them

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Cool Gems!

Bekah said... {Reply}

So so beautiful!!!!!

Shiju Sugunan said... {Reply}

So fascinating, you have captured these nicely!

Joanne said... {Reply}

Oh wow! We have a couple museums near us that have small gem/mineral rooms and they are always my favorites. I find them so fascinating.

Rena said... {Reply}

These photos are fabulous. That exhibit looks like it is spectacular.

Rena
www.finewhateverblog.com

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

What a beautiful museum. I would love to go there. Very nice.