Monday, August 9, 2021

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 32

The Good:
White Plain's newest mural! It's so perfect for what we've been through (and are still going through...). 

The Random:
I got a good laugh out of these (what I hope are) chocolate chips in...bathing suits...on the back of a granola bites box from Trader Joe's...

The Fun:
I spent most of Sunday in the City. Always so fun to walk around and explore. I was all over...in the Village, Hudson Yards, and even a quick pass through Times Square!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

13 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

I do enjoy your photos when you go exploring!

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

I love that mural so much! Thank you for sharing it here with all of us. Don't we all need to see it at this point? Sigh. Crazy times still.

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

That mural is amazing! And the bathing suit clad chocolate chips are really funny! How fun to take the day to just stroll around the city. I haven't done that in about a lifetime!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Great mural, funny chocolate chips, and yay for NYC!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

There is no place like NYC for interesting things to see! The mural is is amazing and the chocolate chips are fun.

Joanne said... {Reply}

Haha! I hope those are chocolate chips!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

I'm so glad you had this interesting adventure, thanks for bringing us

Tea With Jennifer said... {Reply}

You always have such interesting places here Tamar!
Bless you,
Jennifer

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Looks nice and well spaced too!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

That mural is so very cool.

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said... {Reply}

Now I have to get that from Trader Joe's! Thanks so much for sharing!

-Soma

packmom said... {Reply}

Perfect new mural and lol about those maybe chocolate chips!? So glad you are so close and can visit the city often. I have never been but it's on my whole families bucket list.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I can't wait to get back to exploring the city!