Monday, September 6, 2021

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 36

The Good:
My official "summer reading" round-up. I made good use of July and read voraciously. Then I went back to work... Each of these was just...wow!

The Random:
Yoga skeleton succulents. What will Trader Joe's think of next...?

The Fun: 
We had a great first day of school on Friday (now no school until Thursday thanks for Rosh Hashana!). I was even nudged to take a "first-day" pic...!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

Bekah said... {Reply}

Your books are so nicely color coordinated! :) And welcome back to school...and enjoy your break! LOL!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Aw, I love your first day of school picture, Tamar! And those yoga skeletons might be my favorite thing that you have ever shared here! For real. I want them!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Wow, 6 books in one month!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Great books. Starting school on Friday and then a 5 day weekend must have been weird! Shana Tova!

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

I enjoyed The Midnight Library myself a month ago! A very good read. And it's gotten me hooked now into reading more from Matt Haig. The Comfort Book is fantastic; I've got more on hold from the library.

Tom said... {Reply}

...I hope that you will have a cool and safe school year!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

You read some good books! I've read a few of those.

Fun planters but also weird.

Have a wonderful new school year, Tamar! Shana Tova!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Thank You!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

YOu really ploughed thru the books!Well done!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Nice reading material. Have a good and safe school year.

Joanne said... {Reply}

Looks like some really great summer reading!

packmom said... {Reply}

What a cute 1st day picture! Have a good year.