Monday, September 20, 2021

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 38

The Good:
Frozen avocado...genius! I love using it in my smoothies and this makes it 9x easier. 

The Random:
I walked into the art room to look for something and had to take a quick take at this container. Glue guns...glue guns!

The Fun:
Lyndhurst hosts a big craft fair every year and this year it was back! Mom and I had a fun time checking out the vendors yesterday. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

Ooh nice! I do like a good craft fair :) Chag sameach.

Joanne said... {Reply}

Love that glasswork. We went to a craft fair this weekend too.

Tom said... {Reply}

...the only guns that I like!

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Ha! Love the shock value of the art room label!

Bekah said... {Reply}

I had heard you could freeze avocado, but I had no idea you could buy it that way! Learned something new today!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Avocado in smoothies is so good!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I love a good craft fair!! Did you get anything? Those frozen avocado chunks are genius!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

Enjoy the crafts fair! Those are the best kind of "guns"

Love the ceramics!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Oh wow, those glass pieces from the craft fair are absolutely beautiful! And I like this convenient idea of avocado in a bag!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

The gins box is hilarious!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

That craft fair looks very cool. Thanks for hosting and I hosting.

packmom said... {Reply}

Wow--never seen frozen avocado bits before but can see how it would be useful. That craft fair looks fun to explore.