Thursday, December 9, 2021

Fulton Place

A picture of the Fulton Street Subway station caught my eye on Instagram and I knew I had to go see it for myself. Caddy-corner from Trinity Church it's a mini-shopping mall and a pretty amazing designed subway stop. The station was actually redesigned post 9/11 since the existing infrastructure was damaged by the Tower's collapsing just a block away.
It's a really cool space. Lots of black floors and ceilings and the central skylight. I love when subway stations are works of art. What is meant to be a hub of coming and going is a feast for the eyes if you just slow down enough to take it all in.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said... {Reply}

Gorgeous photography of the architecture. Love the point of views that you captured.

-Soma

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

Absolutely stunning! I too would have run off it see it. Your photos are incredible!

Tom said... {Reply}

...a dramatic place that looks fabulous in black and white!!!

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

So amazing!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Wow, that is very cool.

Joanne said... {Reply}

These photos look fabulous in black and white!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Wow what a cool spot. It reminds me of spirographs!

Daniela said... {Reply}

I heartily thank you for hosting and for sharing such stunning images, Tamar!
Wishing you a most lovely Advent Season
XO Daniela at ~ My little old world ~

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Thank you

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Tamar, these images are amazing! What a cool place. You are so right, if we just slow down a little, there are eye feasts all around us!

Shelbee

Natasha said... {Reply}

These are amazing pictures! I think we might have been there in early 2019 but I definitely didn't slow down enough to capture all the details.

likeschocolate said... {Reply}

Love all the lines! Eye Candy!
https://travelingbugwiththreeboys-kelleyn.blogspot.com/2021/12/book-and-movie-review.html