Monday, December 6, 2021

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 49

The Good:
The PTA sponsored a sushi lunch for the faculty this week. The sushi menorah was so cool!

The Random:
There is a little hot dog stand in downtown White Plains with this fun, albeit random, fence. This ketchup lover approves.

The Fun:
We did a white elephant gift exchange at work and my gift giver got me this tumbler! How perfect is that! The bus is because I am in charge of all the buses at work each day, a camera, the Peloton, and a running sneaker. So sweet.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

17 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

The sushi chanukiah is wonderful but who was brave enough to take the first piece? ;-)

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said... {Reply}

The sushi looks so wonderful and the tumbler is a great gift. The ketchup fence certainly is fun and quirky!!

-Soma

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Gah, I love the sushi menorah, too! How fun is that! And sushi is always a great way to cheer any day! Your new tumbler is so cute. I really appreciate thoughtful personalized gifts like that. But the ketchup fence made me gag a little! Sorry ketchup lover, but I am very much a ketchup hater!

Shelbee

Natasha said... {Reply}

The sushi is so fun as is the tumbler -- it looks perfect for you!

And Rachel would LOVE the ketchup fence!!!

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

I love it when someone puts actual thought and creativity into a gift!

Tom said... {Reply}

...I like ketchup on my ketchup!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

The sushi menorah is so cool and love the tumbler!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

That sushi looked amazing!

Love the ketchup wall and the perfect tumbler for you.

Cloudia said... {Reply}

What a pleasure!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

That is a very cool tumbler! I keep seeing sushi menorahs and now I want one. Yum!

Joanne said... {Reply}

That sushi menorah is so neat and I am loving your personalized tumbler.

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Love the fence~! And the menorah is very cool!

Bekah said... {Reply}

I'm not a sushi lover, but I loved the design!! And that tumbler is so cool!!

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

Ha. I love the sushi menorah (but not to eat, lol).

packmom said... {Reply}

That is a super neat sushi tray and love your tumbler gift--so perfect for you.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Such a cool tumbler.

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said... {Reply}

That sushi platter is the best! I am also from the trip-state area.