Monday, December 13, 2021

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 50

The Good:
I got the greatest Chanukah gift earlier in the week. I couldn't stop laughing at the towel or the card!

The Random:
Someone in the kitchen had a little fun with the cups of chili. There were a few kids who asked what flavor their's was because of the letter...

The Fun: 
I finally got a massage gun - where has this been all my training cycles!! So excited to have this as I start upping my running again. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

Now I fancy some veggie chili :)

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

What a fun Chanukah gift, Tamar! And I am loving that massage gun! I bet it is working some serious massage miracles for you.

Shelbee

Tom said... {Reply}

...keep running.

Natasha said... {Reply}

That's a hilarious gift!!!

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Mmmmm . .chili!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I love chili!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

That is indeed perplexing with the Chilli once it's stand alone...

Tea With Jennifer said... {Reply}

I love the humour of the child who wrote on the chilli cups!
Blessings,
Jennifer

Joanne said... {Reply}

What a funny little gift!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I've heard great things about that massage gun! Fun towel!! That chili story is funny!

packmom said... {Reply}


LOL! Tha would be confusing about the chili floavors with the cups separated. I've seen lots of add for those massage guns lately. Hope it works well for you.

Bekah said... {Reply}

I have never heard of those massage guns but you TOTALLY have my attention. Off to research!!!