Monday, December 20, 2021

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 51

The Good:
I was in Tarrytown on the riverwalk yesterday and spotted this great mural! Love me some community art.

The Random:
I accidentally enabled Siri on my watch the other day as I was searching for something I dropped in between the seats and when I got exasperated in my search to retrieve it Siri offered me this...

The Fun:
5th Grade was doing a Kahoot to review for a quiz and I came to join them. I did pretty well remembering my Revolutionary War history. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!


13 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

Love your watch!!! That made me laugh. From one swearer to another...

Vanity And Me said... {Reply}

Have the best Christmas xx

Tom said... {Reply}

...and the lighthouse looks GOOD too!

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Congrats on remembering your history lessons!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

OMG, I do love Siri! She comes up with some doozies every now and then!

Shelbee

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Funny I was just doing US History kahoots with Gabbie yesterday. Some I knew more than others!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Your SIRI response is funny. I love a river walk!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Cool post. Thanks

Joanne said... {Reply}

That siri response is hilarious!

Lovely said... {Reply}

The mural is really beautiful!
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

Catherine said... {Reply}

What a hilarious response from Siri :o)

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Got to love Siri. So very cool.

packmom said... {Reply}

That is a cool mural and LOL about Siri's response.