Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Lumagica

I heard about another light show - this one in northern Westchester. Harvest Moon Orchard was hosting Lumagica with lights draping and being set amongst the apple trees. It was so amazing! There were animals, colorful shapes, and light draped trees. There was even music playing in the background setting the stage for a magical stroll.
I was super impressed! You could see the whole hillside as you drove up to the property and from the visits at the top and when you were on the path you were enveloped in light. A new illuminated highlight for us. It also proved what I said to a colleague -- "if it's illuminated, I will go see it!" 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

9 thoughts on the matter:

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

So pretty!

Tom said... {Reply}

...a beautiful display.

Joanne said... {Reply}

Oh wow! That does look magical.

Natasha said... {Reply}

I really need to get to more light shows next year -- with or without my family! Your pictures are just lovely.

handmade by amalia said... {Reply}

Here's to another year full of wonderful parties!
Amalia
xo

Life Images by Jill, West Australia said... {Reply}

oh so beautiful. I love Christmas lights too, although we only do fairly simple at our house. I don't want to take down our tree yet. Thank you again for the link up, wishing you and yours all the very best for 2022. Stay safe.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

Beautiful holiday lights!

Daniela said... {Reply}

Dear Tamar,
I heartily thank you for hosting and for sharing such festive images!
Wishing you a blessed New Year once again,
I'm sending my warmest hug to you
Daniela at ~ My little old world ~ (sweetlydreamingofthepast.blogspot.com)

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

So very beautiful. Very sweet.