Monday, January 31, 2022

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 5

The Good:
I'm doing a "Jar of Good Things" this year. I write one good thing from each week and am putting it in this jar. By the end of 2022, I will have a jar of memories!

The Random:
I had to laugh at the cover of this school nursing supply catalog, looks like half the kids at school! And yes, she is clearly outside so no need to mask, but still 🤦🏻‍♀️

The Fun:
Always a fun time for me when we get a solid snowstorm! Pulled out the ski pants and took a nice long walk.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

14 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

She's a very sweet girl - even if her mask is in the wrong place! Glad you enjoyed the snow. We had a big storm here in Jerusalem last week, though nothing where I live :(

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Your Jar of Good Things is such a great idea! I love it! I hope you had a wonderful time playing in the snow, Tamar!

Shelbee

Natasha said... {Reply}

I love your selfie and yes, kids are ALWAYS wearing their masks like that!

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Hope you write a year end post about your jar!

Tom said... {Reply}

...lots of mask are chin warmers!

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

I love the idea of your jar! What a treasure it will be to look back upon (and also a treasure in the moment too).

Ruth said... {Reply}

It will be so fun for you to read all your notes at the end of the year. What a great idea!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I like your hat!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

You look very happy, Tama! Children have been so brave about being masked for over 2 years --I hope someday they will all be able to show their cute faces mask-free. Love your "good things" jar.

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Interesting idea on the jar of memories - that's what the blog is for me! Ha!

Tea With Jennifer said... {Reply}

I love the Memory jar Tamar!
Blessings,
Jennifer

Joanne said... {Reply}

I really need some ski pants; my fleece lined leggings just aren't cutting it in this weather.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

I like the jar of good things. Very cool

packmom said... {Reply}

Great idea to do a jar of good things! Glad you enjoyed the snow.