Thursday, February 17, 2022

NYC In Black and White

I am not always a fan of black and white photography, but every now and then the mood strikes. A few weeks back when I was in NYC I was in a rare "edit in black and white" mood and had some fun capturing the city in a new light.
The city is strikingly stunning without out colors! Makes it seem so glossy and classy - right from the credits of a film. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

14 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

The fountain looks very dramatic!

Moois van mie said... {Reply}

I like the one with the fontain!

Joanne said... {Reply}

These are all great but that fountain really caught my eye!

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

B&W really accentuated the lights!

Tom said... {Reply}

..well, I'm a fan!

Amila said... {Reply}

These photos are wonderful and classy in B&W. I like the fountain photo.
Thanks for hosting and have a great day!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

That is the perfect description....strikingly stunning without the colors! It really is. These photos are so beautiful!

Shelbee

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

I love black and white photos. I remember when I used to have to buy a roll of black and white film for my camera if I wanted any bxw pictures. :)

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

It makes it look old fashioned!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Aloha Dear!

Tea With Jennifer said... {Reply}

I always think monochrome gives an air of artistic drama, don't you? With the juxtaposition of light & dark.
Blessings
Jennifer

Daniela said... {Reply}

Dear Tamar,
I heartily thank you for hosting and for sharing such lovely black-and-white images!
Wishing you a blessed remainder of your week,
I'm sending my warmest hug to you
Daniela at ~ My little old world ~

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I love these edits! The city looks so cool in B & W!

Bekah said... {Reply}

Stunning....and the fountain all frozen is so beautiful!!!