Monday, March 28, 2022

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 13

The Good:
I spent a weekend in Boston and reunited with friends and the Make Way for Duckling ducks. Who showed their support for Ukraine (and the Boston Strong colors, too!).

The Random:
There is no Washington in NY, Washington State is for sure not local, and also spelling error...but you do you Whole Foods. 

The Fun:
I hit 2 huge milestones with Peloton this week. 100 tread classes and 1000 bike classes! I got a shoutout on my century ride!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!


10 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

I love seeing your duckling photos and am happy to see them wearing the Ukrainian colours.

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

It's been too long since I visited Boston!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

OMG, I love that the ducks are supporting the Ukraine! And how awesome on your 1000th ride! Go you! (Pssst...there actually is a Washington, NY, it is a small town near Poughkeepsie, but it is definitely not spelled with two As! Haha)

Shelbee

Tom said... {Reply}

...I have always enjoyed the Duckling ducks. There IS the Town of Washington in Dutchess County!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Maybe there is a Waashington in NY!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}



Love the duckling sculptures wearing Ukraine colors!

George Washington was a big influence all around New York, so I'm sure there is a town named after him.

Joanne said... {Reply}

LOL; maybe they mean local as in... not another country?!

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

Aw, I love the Ukrainian support on the ducks! Congrats on your Peleton achievements. That's great.

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Thank you my dear!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Oh I love seeing those ducklings, especially with their support for Ukraine! Great job on your 1000th ride!