Monday, April 4, 2022

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 14

The Good:
It's been heartwarming to see all the signs of Ukranian support around the area. They covered the "o" in the OY/YO sculpture at the Brooklyn museum in blue fabric, which was touching to see.

The Random:
Crocs are back...? Why? 

The Fun:
March Madness Book Edition was back this year! The students were all about it this year and we had a repeat match-up for the Final 2. But this year, Diary of a Wimpy Kid won (oy!).

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

13 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...💙💛, PEACE!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Aw, I love the show of support for the Ukraine! That is so awesome. I do not understand Crocs myself. I have never understood Crocs although my kids have always liked them. Now they like Adidas shower slides. Which I also don’t really understand! Haha.

Shelbee

Natasha said... {Reply}

I love the show of support for Ukraine. I dislike Crocs and do not understand their popularity.

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

I'm not a huge crocs fan either but it we may be in the minority if they're making a comeback. :)

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Trying to stay positive about the future in spite of reading material and footwear choices in the young...😁

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

My kids like the Wimpy Kids books.

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

My kids loved Diary of a Wimpy Kid in their day and I loved my crocs :)

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}



Crocs are great gardening, beach, and pool shoes as they are waterproof. People love them here in Colorado. :)

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Crocs are back why? I love that!
I recently started wearing those rubber oofos type shoes and they have changed my life. Put the spring back in my step. They're slippers actually

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I love that support for Ukraine. I have old Crocs that I use for gardening. It's funny they are back in fashion!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Crocs are back, it appears. I hadn't noticed until you said it...

Linda said... {Reply}

Love the yellow and blue! Have a good week.

Joanne said... {Reply}

I'm not a fan of crocs either but I do know several people that have never given them up.