Thursday, May 12, 2022

Spotted in NYC

I have always loved wandering around the city. There is just so much to see and each time I discover new fun things. 

Peace and Love -- 22nd St Chelsea 
The Poem - Times Square
Plantoir Blue -- Rockefeller Center
Paparazzi Animals -- Sixth Avenue 
From the sublime to the ridiculous! You never know what you'll see in NYC!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

So many great finds! I love the huge trowel.

Tom said... {Reply}

..let there be peace baby!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

These are all so fun.

Donna Reidland said... {Reply}

Plantoir Blue make me stop and take a second look. Such intriguing photos.

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

I have yet to visit NYC!

Lucy said... {Reply}

Exactly what I love about New York! I miss it and have to visit!!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

I so want to visit NYC. It is a place that I never been to.

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Thanks for the visit!

Tea With Jennifer said... {Reply}

Such fun Tamar!
Bless you,
Jennifer

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Sublime and ridiculous but all so, so good!

Shelbee