Monday, May 9, 2022

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 18

The Good:
The PTA sponsored a fun coffee/smoothie cart one day for Teacher Appreciation Week. I got a delicious mango peach smoothie, a really good way to start the day.

The Random:
The local falafel restaurant has falafel inspired ceiling art -- too funny. 

The Fun:
My new planter is just too funny, I smile every time I see it!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

11 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

Now I rather fancy a mango peach smoothie! What a nice treat. Love the falafel decorations.

Tom said... {Reply}

...continue to enjoy good, random and fun everyday.

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Oh my, I love the falafel ceiling art! And your adorable planter!

Shelbee

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Your parent organization knows how-to show love!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Fun falafel decor!

Yvonne Chase said... {Reply}

The planter is great. Love it!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

That smoothie looks yummy, the lamps are funny, and that planter also made me smile!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

I love your style

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

That is a cute planter! The smoothie looked so good. I love falafel!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

I like the falafel sign...hehehe

Tea With Jennifer said... {Reply}

What fun things you have found for us today Tamar!
Thank you I enjoyed these.
Blessings,
Jennifer