Monday, August 29, 2022

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 34

The Good:
Performing my civic duty is always good. We had a congressional primary this week and my first time voting at my new polling place. 

The Random:
Really Home Depot?

The Fun:
I took my long run across the Tappan Zee bridge! It was awesome to cruise across the river and back on a perfect later summer day.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...yep, snow is coming.

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Oh, I bet that bridge run was really cool! And I don’t find snowblowers for sale this time of year all that strange...where I live...it could snow before the end of September here...so it is best to be prepared!

Shelbee

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Can't imagine running across the Tappan Zee! Every time I drive across, I have to take a picture!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I bet my husband would like that run.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

That bridge run looks really cool. Thanks for voting. Hope that you have a wonderful week.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

I love that we can vote by mail in Colorado. So easy convenient and safe.

It snowed 2 inches at the summits of our 14,000-foot mountains last weekend!

Have a wonderful week, Tamar! Thanks for hosting.

Joanne said... {Reply}

Ack! I don't even want to think about snow yet!!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

You guys seem to be voting all the time!! THe voting itself is fine but the weeks of campaigning must drive you crazy!

Bekah said... {Reply}

No thank you on the snowblowers, but yes please on the pretty water views from the bridge! :)

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

That must have been amazing running across the TPZ!! Maybe I'll see you sometime. :) Yay for voting. I don't want to think about snow but this heat could let up a little!