Monday, September 19, 2022

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 37

The Good:
I hadn't made pancakes in ages and whipped up a stack for a perfect weekend breakfast. 

The Random:
I don't condone vandalism, but I also am pro-proper grammar so this door has me very conflicted.

The Fun:
On Friday, the 5th graders had their big seining day in the Long Island Sound! It's always a highlight of their year and we lucked out with superb weather. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

13 thoughts on the matter:

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Oh my goodness, Tamar, I am with you on that bathroom sign! Some vandalism is necessary when poor grammar runs amok!

Shelbee

roentare said... {Reply}

So cool to see the bokeh in the first shot. The fun activity of net fishing in long hand in the last pic? All very fun shots

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

I am a staunch advocate for vandalism in the interest of promoting correct grammar.

Tom said... {Reply}

...perhaps next Sunday will be the day for pancakes.

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

My husband has a long-standing tradition of cooking pancakes on Sunday mornings. :) No complaints from me, ever! Yours look delicious.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I'm intrigued by the ceremony in the water!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

I love pancakes! This time of the year I put some pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice in them.

Joanne said... {Reply}

So I just googles Seining; that sounds so neat and you really did luck out with beautiful weather. My husband's out on a fishing charter today and it's so rainy and miserable (though somehow fishermen never seem to mind the rainy weather).

Tanya @ Moms Small Victories said... {Reply}

thanks for hosting as always!

Lovely said... {Reply}

I'm craving some pancakes now. Lol!
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

packmom said... {Reply}


The pancakes look so fluffy and good! What a great trip for your class and so glad the weather was nice.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Yummm pancakes! I would be conflicted with that door too! What a cool place for the kids' ceremony!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Those pancakes look so yummy.