Monday, October 17, 2022

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 41

The Good:
I decorated my porch for fall! I went a little pumpkin and gourd happy, but I love it!

The Random:
Only in NYC does Meta put up a sukkah for its Jewish staff and anyone else who wants to eat there during the holiday!


The Fun:
There is an annual "witches on paddle boards" event in Tarrytown on the river. I happened to be near by on Sunday and checked it out. It was something else and fun to see the range of costumes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

13 thoughts on the matter:

Tea With Jennifer said... {Reply}

Love your porch decorations Tamar ☺️
Blessings, Jennifer

Tom said... {Reply}

...enjoy a;; of the colors that the season has to offer.

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Oh my gosh, Tamar, what a fun post today! Your gourd porch looks so cute! I love the little hanging ones. And that is super cool that Meta set up a sukkah. And the witches on paddle boards is just magnificent! How fun and silly is that?! I hope you have a wonderful week ahead, my friend!

Shelbee

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Your porch decorations look awesome. How fun about the witch paddleboarding! I love that sukkah idea!

Tanya @ Mom's Small Victories said... {Reply}

Love the porch decor! I'm so bad about decorating for seasons/holidays! Thanks for hosting, Tamar!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

Your porch looks very festive!

Love the sukkah for the observant

The witches paddleboarding is so fun to see!!

Aritha V. said... {Reply}

Chag Sameach. I love to see the sukkoth. But also the nice pumpkins. Thanks for hosting.

Joanne said... {Reply}

Your porch looks great and those witches on paddleboards are just adorable!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

I can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am of these witches on paddle boards. How fun is that!!??!!

roentare said... {Reply}

The pic with all the witches is so fun to see. Beautiful pics as usual.

Unknown said... {Reply}

I love your porch! So pretty! And I can guarantee you I would never survive a paddle board (Dry). :)

packmom said... {Reply}

Your porch looks so awesome! I like how you hung the gourds on the railing. How fun to have witches on paddle boards like that. Such a great idea.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Your porch looks great, love the sukkah, and the paddleboarding witches are hilarious!