Monday, October 31, 2022

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 43

The Good:
How adroable are these Gingerbread Skeletons from By The Way!

The Random:
I looked over on my run the other day and saw this...someone in Scarsdale has a sick sense of humor and planted a skeleton on a bench along the Bronx River...!

The Fun:
Did a little retail therapy and finally went to an actual Rothy's store. I love these shoes and am up to 7 pairs!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

9 thoughts on the matter:

roentare said... {Reply}

What a great Halloween theme it is!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Fun post, Tamar! Those gingerbread skeletons are really adorable! And I am cracking up over the skeleton on the bench. The skeleton sitting on my front porch continues to startle me despite being there for 4 weeks already! And those are super cute colorful shoes, by the way. Happy Halloween!

Shelbee

Tom said... {Reply}

...I see a bunch of skiny folks around here too. Please let me in!

https://backroadstraveller.blogspot.com/2022/10/an-october-monday-morning-mish-mash_0450737573.html

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I'm always tempted by Rothy's! But I rarely have a time I'd wear closed toed shoes without socks!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I still have to try Rothy's. A store sounds like a good place to try them on! Love the skeletons!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Thank you for this fun visit in my day! Appreciate your posting us. Tamar.

Joanne said... {Reply}

We have been seeing to many cute and unusual skeleton displays around everywhere this year.

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

I love the skeleton fishing. That is really gorgeous. Someone was cheeky!

packmom said... {Reply}

Skeletons are big this year. Those ginger bread ones are almost too cute to eat. Retail therapy is the best!