Thursday, March 16, 2023

52 Frames. Year 8. Part 1.

I cannot believe I am in my 8th year as a Framer! I am loving this year's challenges so far and enjoying the creative outlet each week!

Week 1: Self-Portrait
Week 2: Blur the Action
Week 3: Your Hobby
Week 4: Portrait of a Stranger
Week 5: Black and White
Week 6: Shallow Depth of Field
Week 7: Chair
Week 8: Line From a Song
My My MetroCard by Le Tigre
Week 9: Macro
Week 10: Complementary Colors

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

7 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...your eye and technique is amazing.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

You are so creative. My favorite is the chair!

Ann said... {Reply}

Great photos - love the black & white!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

A nice sampler of your talents! Thanks for sharing

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

You take the best photos! Very creative

Joanne said... {Reply}

These are great photos!! 8 years is quite an accomplishment.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I love your self portrait and Go Birds!