Monday, March 27, 2023

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 12

The Good-ish:
Soooo I ran the half last weekend with COVID...I tested positive Monday after work. 2 for 2 running that race with a virus, too. I am finally feeling better, negative, and back to work today!

The Random:
I walked past this at work last Monday (before I ended up stuck at home) and had to chuckle at the toddler crime scene that seemed to have happened. 

The Fun:
I watched some good TV while at home and also polished off this. I love the NY Times mini - perfect, quick bender. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!
 

9 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...my wife does the NYT's puzzle each day.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Sorry you got sick! We have sore throats here, hopefully they will pass..

kwarkito said... {Reply}

I hope your getting better now. I like the second picture. Children have somme strange games. And it makes a weird picture

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

Glad you are feeling better, Tamar! I have not had covid as yet--hope I can keep that up as long as possible as I don't do well with respiratory infections.

Cloudia said... {Reply}

We are glad you're feeling better! Nice post today. Life goes on

Joanne said... {Reply}

Glad you're already feeling better! I give you credit for running at all; nevermind running while under the weather.

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

YOu are the second person I know that ran the half with covid. Imagine if you caught it off each other, and I'm the missing connection! Ha! (in that six degrees of seperation sense) Glad you are better now.

packmom said... {Reply}

Oh wow! It's amazing you could still run while sick. Glad you're better now. Too funny about the toddler crime scene. Haha!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Sorry you had covid again. I'm glad you're feeling better. Thank crossword book looks great!