Thursday, April 20, 2023

Noam on Broadway!

While Noam was here solo, we had a special day in the city to see his first Broadway show! We headed in to see Wicked. It was my 3rd time, but it had been 16 years (oy!) so I was excited to see it again and watch Noam have his first taste of NYC theater. He was adorable, all dressed up and enjoyed getting to stroll through Times Square on our way there. 
The show was fantastic! We had amazing seats and the cast was just superb. The actress playing Glinda was just amazing, really giving so much hilarity to the part. Noam loved the whole show and got some Emerald glasses at the gift kiosk which he rocked all the way back to the train station! Here's to more theater together!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...yep, WICKED!

roentare said... {Reply}

Broadway looks good!

Ann said... {Reply}

What fun!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

That sounds like fun! I've actually never seen Wicked.

LA Paylor said... {Reply}

oh what a handsome date you have! I got excited remembering my few trips to Manhattan and the few shows I've gotten to see. I'd love to see Wicked, since I liked the book, and saw the author give a talk in DC once.
LeeAnna

Natasha said... {Reply}

Oh, what a fun experience! I'd love to see Wicked as I haven't seen it yet.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

Your handsome nephew is almost all grown up! What a nice treat for him to see a Broadway show with you.

Joanne said... {Reply}

Oh that like so much fun! There is nothing quite like a Broadway show.

Dawn said... {Reply}

Wow that sounds like a fantastic trip, I've only seen War Horse and STOMP in the theatre, we were going to make going to shows a regular thing the COVID happened and not had a chance since for another theatre trip, there's nothing better than spending time with the ones you love x

Bekah said... {Reply}

How FUN!! I'm so glad you got to go!