Thursday, May 25, 2023

Ariston Flowers and Cafe

This might be the most amazing coffee shop I've ever seen. Ariston, located a block off of Union Square, is both a flower shop and a cafe! Floral shop in the front and a posh cafe in the back...it's like the mullets of coffee houses! 
The front space is filled with floor-to-ceiling shelves filled with tons of unique plants. The back is a sweet little cafe complete with fancy pastries and drinks and floral arrangements filling the seating area. I didn't know if I wanted to buy an iced latte or succulent more! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

9 thoughts on the matter:

kwarkito said... {Reply}

What an amazing place ! It must be nice to stay there. So many amzing things in New-York

Tom said... {Reply}

...I'll pass on the cafe, the flower shop is the bomb!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Very cool! There's a nursery nearby that has a cafe, but I didn't love their coffee options when I went!

Ann said... {Reply}

Just beautiful!

Lea said... {Reply}

Fantastic!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

What a restorative place! Thank you!

Joanne said... {Reply}

I don't even drink coffee and I'd love that shop!

mvmaithai said... {Reply}

What a lovely cafe! Wonder if that Baklava cheesecake is good?

Recep Hilmi TUFAN | rehitu.com said... {Reply}

Woow! What a good place to have a drink! :)