Tuesday, June 20, 2023

MOMA

It's always an adventure at the Museum of Modern Art in the city. They regularly rotate pieces from their collection through the galleries, finding new ways to pair classic pieces with items from the vaults. It is a fun way to keep the museum fresh and see old favorites in new ways.
There were some fun (to us) new pieces out this trip and an amazing exhibit featuring Georgia O'Keefe. I do think, what I love most about going to a museum it watching others engage with the art. So many different people taking in these masterpieces in so many different ways!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

9 thoughts on the matter:

Daniela said... {Reply}

Thank you Tamar for sharing your visit to such a great museum!
With sincere gratitude for hosting too, as well,
I'm wishing you a lovely remainder of your week
X Daniela @ ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)

aspiritofsimplicity said... {Reply}

I would love to visit here with my daughters.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I love the MOMA. I had a fun time there a few years back!

Life Images by Jill, Western Australia said... {Reply}

Another great collection of art - thankyou! Sometimes and love it and sometimes art makes us go...hmmm.... and scratch our heads. Have a great week and thankyou again for the link up and for visiting my blog the other day.

roentare said... {Reply}

Beautiful funky shots

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

I like the mirror and the Pink Panther (but I don't know what the Pink Panther one means...)

mvmaithai said... {Reply}

One of these days, I'll have to stop by the MOMA. I got to see the 9/11 Memorial and the Floating Garden last August.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

That is a place that I truly would love to visit. Very cool. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I love the MOMA! I agree about seeing how others view and take in the art.