Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Beaching It!

We're having a blast at the beach in Ocean City, NJ! We grew up a few towns over and came here for the boardwalk all the time but never the beach so it's been nice to spend time on the sand here!
The boys are becoming pros at jumping waves, looking for sand crabs, and building sand castles! I've enjoyed the water during the day and the quiet in the early morning when out for my runs! There is just something so peaceful about the shore!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

9 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...this beach bum is envious!

aspiritofsimplicity said... {Reply}

It looks beautiful! I was in Cape May when my step-son graduated from Coast Guard basic training and it was so nice there.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Very pretty!

roentare said... {Reply}

The beach is so beautiful!

likeschocolate said... {Reply}

I love Ocean City! So a great beach!

Jim said... {Reply}

I love all photos at the beach.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

What a beautiful beach and it looks like a wonderful time.

Daniela said... {Reply}

I'm amazed at such a beach, what a beautiful sand you have!
And how gorgeous is the Ocean!
Thanking you for hosting,
I'm wishing you a beautiful remainder of your week
X Daniela @ ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I agree about the shore and love the quiet times too! You got some really great shots. We were in Belmar yesterday and saw so many dolphins swimming by. Exciting!