Monday, October 2, 2023

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 39

The Good:
My sister and her friend and colleague published a book! It's an anthology of stories from women in medicine. It's on Amazon and everything!

The Random:
When Little Words Project meets Dunkin? Must everything be a partnership...?

The Fun:
One of the guards at work decided I needed a personalized VIP parking space!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

roentare said... {Reply}

TB stands for tuberculosis?

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Congratulations to your sister and her friend! That is so exciting! And I love your labeled parking spot! LOL

Shelbee

Amy Johnson said... {Reply}

That is so funny about the parking space! Thanks for the party.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I like the parking space! Looks like I will be at your school on Thanksgiving...will you be there as well? :)

Tom said... {Reply}

...at the high school seniors paint their parking spot.

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Thank you Tamar

Joanne said... {Reply}

Congrats to your sister! That is wonderful. Love the personalized parking space.

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

You bring a lot of fun to your work, I think. Congratulations to your sister. That's wonderful - and great topic!

packmom said... {Reply}

How cool- I'll have to check out your sister's book. It sounds like something I would like. So nice to get a special parking spot and I'm sure well deserved.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Ha! Love your personal parking spot. That is awesome about your sister. Congratulations!