Monday, October 9, 2023

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 40

Most of this was written before the crisis and tragedy emerged in Israel. My heart is in the East, praying for so many friends there. Many of whom are either fighting or in and out of shelters. Am Yisrael Chai - the Nation of Israel Lives. 🇮🇱

The Good:
I got my updated covid booster and flu shot last week. Bring on winter!

The Random: 
How funny is this glasses shop name?

The Fun:
We drove up about an hour to get some outlet shopping in. The leaves are just beginning to get the hint of color!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

11 thoughts on the matter:

Tea With Jennifer said... {Reply}

Our prayers are with you & the people of Israel Tamar.
Blessings, Jennifer

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

I love creative business names especially for eyewear! So fun! Sending prayers and positive thoughts for Israel.

Shelbee

Amy Johnson said... {Reply}

It's so heartbreaking what's happened in Israel. We prayed as a congregation for them at church on Sunday. Thank you for the party. I love the sign.

Tom said... {Reply}

...I got my covid booster and flu shot, now I need my RSV.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I got a flu shot but not covid!

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

My prayers are with yours for all those in harms' way. :( I hope one day the world will choose a better way to solve conflicts than war. So sad.

Cloudia said... {Reply}

🙏🏽🇮🇱

Slabs said... {Reply}

Thank you very much for hosting and all the best for the new week

I linked up this week with = 28+29. Come and join us at SeniorSalonPitStop. You will find the linkup information under BLOGGING.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

It's so heartbreaking and disgusting to witness this senseless violence on innocent people. Sending prayers to all the people of Israel and their families around the world.

I need to get my booster and flu shots!! Did it hurt at all? I keep putting it off because I have things happening I don't want to be sore or feel yucky for.

Cute name for an eyewear shop!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

You've been busy!

packmom said... {Reply}

I still need to get my updated shots. Hope yo had fun shopping. Can't wait for more fall color.