Thursday, January 4, 2024

52Frames. Year 8. Part 5

My 8th year as a Framer is complete! It feels like yesterday and a century ago, all in one! It's fun to think back on how my life has changed in these 8 years and how photography has been a constant! I am really happy with my shots this year, trying to showcase NY in each shot really helped me focus my "style". Bring on year 9!

Week 42: Fashion
Week 43: Use a Tripod
Week 44: Inspired by a Photographer
Inspired by Ezra Stoller
Week 45: Bokeh
Week 46: Bathroom
Week 47: Nature
Week 48: Hold a Light
Week 49: Just Breathe
Week 50: Pick a Color
Week 51: Unfinished
Week 52: Redo
{reshot Red}


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

13 thoughts on the matter:

Megan Russell said... {Reply}

I love your #50 with those lights! Beautiful!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Love, love, love! Especially Hold a Light, Just Breathe, and Pick a Color. Well done as always, my friend! Your photographs are always so beautiful!

Shelbee

Anonymous said... {Reply}

As always, I love ALL of them, but you know the sunset one is extra stunning to me. Those are always my favorite. You are so talented! - Bekah

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Beautiful! Week 50 is really cool.

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

You should feel so proud of yourself! That's quite a feat and such a beautiful project. You are a wonderful photographer and have a great eye for catching beauty in unique ways.

Natasha said... {Reply}

I love your photos so much! One question: do you edit them at all? I think what I find hard about photography is that I don't edit and that so much photography these days is.

Joanne said... {Reply}

Your photos are just lovely! You even make something as simple as a faucet look like a work of art.

Cloudia said... {Reply}


Beautiful collection of photos Aloha!

Esme Slabbert said... {Reply}

Love Week # 43, is awesome.
Thanks for hosting and Happy New Year to you

I linked up this week with = 18+19+20.

roentare said... {Reply}

Your photographs are truly a class of its own

rupam sarma said... {Reply}

Amazing series of photos.
Best wishes for 2024, Greetings

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

So very beautiful. You do an amazing job.

Life Of 2 Snowbirds said... {Reply}

You are an amazing photographer and I always enjoy looking at your photographs. I love the redo and how you saw Radio City Music Hall between the two groups of balls. I would have never seen that!