Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Chelsea Galleries

The Chelsea neighborhood is filled with art galleries that are free and always filled with amazing works of art. I spent an afternoon a few weeks ago wandering in and out of the galleries taking in the colorful pieces.
It is a bit crazy that what amounted to a free "museum trip" of sorts for me can be someone else's shopping trip for the week. At one gallery, a massive painting was being purchased for the person's summer home! I wish I could pick one or two of these to take home with me, but I like being able to afford groceries...

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

6 thoughts on the matter:

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

The water sculpture is very cool.

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

What a great gallery! Esp the courtyard.

Joanne said... {Reply}

I see some really neat pieces I wouldn't mind taking home with me either but I'm pretty sure I'd suffer from severe stickers shock if I ever looked into it.

rupam sarma said... {Reply}

Amazing art works , Great pics

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

It must be fun to dream a little at these galleries!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

So very cool. I would love to go through those galleries. So very cool.