Monday, April 22, 2024

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 16

The Good:
You can't spend a night in Philly and not get Wawa coffee for breakfast! It's just so good (: 

The Random:
Because everyone needs a New York state shaped cutting board?

The Fun:
Judah tested out the Peloton rower while we were at the mall the other day. Something tells me, when have more space, we will complete the trifecta!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

The cutting board is fun! Chag Pesach Sameach.

roentare said... {Reply}

I like these gym equipment there

Natasha said... {Reply}

We now know how amazing Wawa is and are already looking forward to it on our next trip to Pennsylvania! And I kind of want that New York cutting board! Hahahaha!!!

Tom said... {Reply}

...I haven't been to a Wawain years!

Amy Johnson said... {Reply}

That is an awkward shape for a cutting board! ha ha.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

A Kansas cutting board is at least a rectangle lol.

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Yes, rowing is a good exercise. Thanks for sharing aloha

Joanne said... {Reply}

That cutting board is fun but I wonder if anyone would ever use it as an actual cutting board...

packmom said... {Reply}


I wish I had a rowing machine at home. They are my go to when at the gym. Let me guess whose coffee is whose. LOL!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Yay for WaWa and Philly! We got a NJ cutting board like that from our realtor.