Sunday, April 28, 2024

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 17

The Good:
We saw &Juliet yesterday! The show was AMAZING and easily made its way into my top 10 shows that I have ever seen! We hung by the stage door and met most of the cast, too!

The Random:
I'm not sure which is longer...the car or the ladder?

The Fun:
I ran into one of my favorite Peloton instructors, Jess Sims, "in the wild" on Thursday! She was so sweet and chatted with me for a few minutes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

It sounds like you had a very fun weekend, Tamar!

roentare said... {Reply}

you are fit running all the time

Tom said... {Reply}

...the ladder has the potential to be longer.

Lisa notes said... {Reply}

Glad to hear that was a good show! I'll watch for it if it comes to my hometown (in a smaller version, of course).

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Never heard of the show. Thank you for the info! Have a safe beautiful week Aloha!

Joanne said... {Reply}

That show sounds wonderful!

Slabs said... {Reply}

All in all seem like you're having a great time,
Thanks for hosting, Tamar, and having me over, and sharing with your readers.
My entries are numbered #27+28.
Please join SSPS: M-S https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

IIt's so fun &Julliet! I was surprised at how much I liked it....

packmom said... {Reply}

I've not heard of that show but glad you liked it so much and fun to go with the whole crew.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Sounds like a great time!