Thursday, June 27, 2024

NYC Has Pride!

It's been another colorful Pride Month in NYC. There is an extra level of love that reverberates around the region. White Plains even had a mini-Pride celebration and had several flags flying in and around downtown.
I'm glad to live in an area that understands "love is love" and I am proud to be an ally, especially as the rhetoric around the country gets scarier and scarier. To me, it's truly Pride 365 and I will always be a safe space for others.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!


9 thoughts on the matter:

Joanne said... {Reply}

Oh I love all these pride flags and colors!

Tom said... {Reply}

...this certainly isn't Floriad.

Jim said... {Reply}

Very colourful.

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

I love all the bright colors and the celebration they bring with them.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Love all the colors and agree with you!

Melynda@Scratch Made Food! said... {Reply}

Thank you for the link up and letting all of us, share with your readers, I appreciate it! Melynda @scratchmadefood!

Olivia said... {Reply}

I love the beautiful Pride celebrations. NYC did it up right!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Agree with you a thousand %. Just deeply concerned about the direction on country is taking and the supreme Court. Thanks for this post

Aimz said... {Reply}

I literally LOVE seeing pride colours - so good to see these displayed.