Monday, October 28, 2024

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 43

The Good:
We got our marriage ketubah framed and hung up! It looks so good on the wall in our living room!

The Random:
I took this on October 21st...ya'll....one holiday at a time!! 

The Fun:
I have been doing phone banking ahead of the election! Feels good to be doing my part.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

Your ketubah is stunning and looks great on the wall!

aspiritofsimplicity said... {Reply}

It does look great on the wall, especially next to the round window. I think I might be old enough not to be shocked at people anymore but I seriously cannot believe that we are here again in regards to this election. It's terrifying to think that Trump may be elected again.

Tom said... {Reply}

...I hope that your phone banking make a difference!

Anonymous said... {Reply}

The ketubah looks really good there! I love how it turned out! :) - Bekah

Melynda@Scratch Made Food! said... {Reply}

Thanks for hosting, have a great week ahead!

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

Thank you for doing phone banking! I haven't worked up enough courage for that yet, but I have done a lot of postcard writing this year. :) Hoping it all adds up.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

That's great you're doing phone banking. I preferred texting last election but haven't done anything for this one. Oops.

Joanne said... {Reply}

We noticed a few stores with all the Christmas decorations up already too!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Thank you for doing your part

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

What's the phone banking comment mean? (I'm Australian, no idea what you are talking about)