Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ehhhh, Looks Like a Hurricane Came Through Here

Well, it's more like remnants of a hurricane blowing through here, but Hurricane Ida is the cause of that big green blob over most of the east coast today.


Hurricane Ida - sorta weird since that is my mom's name. I looked up past names and noticed that there has been a hurricane Arthur (after Zayda), a hurricane Isidor (a great grandfather), and I think I recall a hurricane Rachel (Bubbe) at some point.

So it looks like the National Hurricane Service has a think against the Benjamin side of the family.... But I have realized one thing.....

Unless the Israeli's take over the National Hurricane Service there is never a chance in life that Avi and I will have hurricanes named after us!

0 thoughts on the matter: