Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Appreciating Seasons

I will always need to live in a place where there are four seasons. Beside loving the changes in my environment throughout the year I also have realized that living in a climate with four distinct seasons teaches me about appreciation.

I have learned to appreciate the amazing rebirth that occurs in nature each spring. This year in particular, after one rough winter, when for weeks the view from my window was a blanket of white I can now appreciate be so thankful that in a matter of weeks my view can go from this..

to this! What a change.

There such a delight to wake up each morning and see such a beautiful sight outside my window. It makes me appreciate my new day and living in a region where my environment changes!

Now will I still feel that way during the dog days of summer? I will try to be grateful then that fall and winter will come and bring new changes once again!

0 thoughts on the matter: