Thursday, March 31, 2011

So not a top chef

At first I didn't like Ina Garten. At. All.  She was always cooking for her husband and it seemed like she lived in some strange housewife life. It took me some time, but I was finally beginning to likeher.  Sure she is lives in some strange Hamptons fairy tale and is always cooking for friends who just drop by, but I was beginning to respect her as a chef. And she actually makes some good looking and tasting foods.

But then I saw this.

Really? Is your Hampton's chef ego so big that you cannot meet a 6 year old little boy with cancer? I mean, really?

I'm sorry Ina, but I will now be thinking twice before I tune into Barefoot Contessa.  You had to work really hard to earn my viewership in the first place, and now it's going to take a lot more to earn it back.

1 thoughts on the matter: