Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hanging in the balance

I've always found spiderwebs fascinating. The delicateness, the intricateness, the uniqueness. It's so amazing how spiders build these webs, often spanning amazing distances to weave such intricate designs. It reminds you that life, like these webs hangs by a balance. One we weave and take care of. It can be fragile but so beautiful as well. 
 I found these stunning webs on my walk to school one morning. What started off as a frazzling morning quickly became a morning where I appreciated the balance I have found in my life. The intricate web I have woven. One where I string together my hopes and ambitions, fun and work.
I wish I saw webs like these more often. They remind me that life may be delicate and intricate at times but, from a distance it's beautiful and amazing.

16 thoughts on the matter:

Anonymous said... {Reply}

The webs are truly incredible, as you said. I love the fact that most people would walk by without noticing, but you, on the other hand, found beauty and meaning, and most importantly a photographic moment.

deb duty said... {Reply}

These are amazing shots, Tamar! They are so intricate and I love how they look on the black chain link fence. That was a great find! We watched a spider spin a huge web on our patio after dark recently and it was fascinating. I was going to take photos the next morning, but it had disappeared. It was a shame after all his hard work!

Ellie said... {Reply}

What a coincidence I've posted a picture of a spider's web too.
I love spider's webs especially ones with raindrops on them.
I love how yours are on the black gate really shows them off nicely. They look like delicate lace.

tinajo said... {Reply}

Webs - yes, spiders - nono! :-D
Beautiful (I´m glad I don´t see the spider)

Susan said... {Reply}

Now those are really amazing!! Interesting for sure.


Hope you have a blessed day♥

Secret Mom Thoughts said... {Reply}

Beautiful webs and captures.

Unknown said... {Reply}

I love the contrast between the delicate spider web and the chain link fence - awesome!

Ashley Sisk said... {Reply}

That's just awesome - love.

Angi said... {Reply}

amazing photos! thanks for the visit

LeAnne said... {Reply}

Love spiderwebs, too. Great captures!

Sian said... {Reply}

I love spiders webs too! Esp to photograph. Forget the spiders though argh terrified of them!

4 Lettre Words said... {Reply}

Wow...those are so hard to really capture, but you certainly did it. Fantastic shots, T!

Kmcblackburn said... {Reply}

I am soooo intrigued and ENVIOUS when I see photo captures of the beauty of spider webs. I just don'ty have the camera OR the know-how to do it myself.....yet! But it is definetly a goal. Beautiful shots.

Kathy

FYH said... {Reply}

Those webs are so pretty...

Leovi said... {Reply}

Fabulous! You managed to capture the spider web with drops. Very nice photos.

Buckeroomama said... {Reply}

...and dotted with morning dew, too! Beautiful!