Monday, February 13, 2012

6 weeks around the sun

This week went by quickly! But at the same time, has it only been a week since the Super Bowl? This week included the 100th day of school and plowing through more work for classes. I experimented with almond flour cookies (total success) and bought school lunch for the first time since I was in middle school. It was also a long week with some kiddos acting out and me doubting myself, but (!) I'll get to recharge in a week when February break arrives.

9 thoughts on the matter:

Kim C. said... {Reply}

I love the shabbat photo! Simple, but nice. So fun that you bought school lunch! I haven't had one since 1999 when I taught Kindergarten. :)

tinajo said... {Reply}

Love the pics, don't doubt yourself! :-)

Kim Stevens said... {Reply}

I know what you mean . . . my week was so busy it went fast, but it was the longest busy week I've had in awhile! haha

Well, if no one has told you lately, thank you for teaching . . . we all have doubt every now and again in our lives, I think it means we care! Have a great week!!

Gina Kleinworth said... {Reply}

I really love #38- that is so pretty!!!!

Susan said... {Reply}

Love the mansion shot, and that you bought a school lunch! Fun! It seems like the Super Bowl was eons ago!

Anonymous said... {Reply}

What gorgeous shots this week. Those cookies look yummy!

Serendipity is Sweet said... {Reply}

Wow, great pics! That sunset is awesome!!

Mary Gene Atwood said... {Reply}

Oh grad school at the mansion, yes please! Lovely shots. How I used to love the 100th day of school. Things like this sometimes make me miss it, but just for a second.

Secret Mom Thoughts said... {Reply}

Love #38 and the 100th day of school headband.