Sunday, June 8, 2014

Song-ography: Peace of mind

There's no dollar sign on a peace of mind...
This I've come to know...
 So if you agree... 

Something about this song screamed summer nights. Summer is finally arriving up here. The evenings long, the temps perfect, the air filled with the anticipation of carefree weeks ahead. 

As I meandered around a local promenade a few nights ago I just took it all in. The mad dash of the end of the year is nearly done. In a few weeks I will have peace of mind, time to breathe, and time to relax. 

Bring it on summer, bring it on!

also...going to do a better job at promoting my Monday link-up!
come join the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday, right here!

8 thoughts on the matter:

Carol Blackburn said... {Reply}

Mornin' Tamar, such pretty watercolors. Hope your weekend has been wonderful.

Anita Johnson said... {Reply}

I'm loving summer too! Love your processing!

Nicki said... {Reply}

Love your edit on these and yes, relaxed summer evenings are upon us. Enjoy!

Kmcblackburn said... {Reply}

"There's no dollar sign on a peace of mind" are my favorite lyrics from this song. It's a silly simple country song...with a not so simple message. I really like the processing here. Thanks for joining in at Song-ography and.....BRING IT SUMMER!

Ida said... {Reply}

Tamar these just shout, "Summer" and relaxation. I love them.

Anonymous said... {Reply}

I agree, it totally makes me think of summer nights. And peace of mind is priceless. I like that second one it's a nice angle and the tree is very summer-y feeling

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

We've had the most beautiful weather lately too! I'm loving it!

Molly said... {Reply}

These are lovely, what did you use to edit them?

mollyxxx