Thursday, May 25, 2017

52 Frames. Year 2. Part 3.

I am loving how my creative juices are flowing this year! I have thrown the box WAY out and am having tons of fun!

Week 15: Street Photography
chosen for 52 picks
Week 16: Lamp
chosen for 52 picks
Week 17: Headspace
Week 18: Abandoned 
Week 19: Paper
won the "audience award" for most liked photo!
Week 20: Into the Frame
chosen for 52 Picks
Week 21: Edited By Someone Else
**edited by framer friend Heather Doughty

   
   
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

Beautiful shots Tamar :) Thanks for hosting.

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

I love your paper piece for 52 Frames!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

These photos are amazing and ever so intriguing!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Tom said... {Reply}

...Week 15: Street Photography, is the winner for me.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

You have been super creative! I love them all!

Buckeroomama said... {Reply}

I especially love that first shot --the light, the reflection, the mood... love it!

Gina Kleinworth said... {Reply}

I love how much you have grown in your photography this year - well done!

Jill Foley said... {Reply}

these are just amazing! I really wish I could spend more time on creative photography right now, but I have to put my time elsewhere.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Very nice photos. I love them. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Wow! Great photos.

Inspired By June said... {Reply}

Good job, Tamar! It's always fun, albeit challenging [for me], to think outside the box.

Sunshine and Elephants said... {Reply}

You really take great shots!