Tuesday, June 13, 2017

MFA Adventure

Bright shapes everywhere to my surprise

How did you get them to organize...
Your signature on all you do
Says its from Matisse to you...

{From Matisse to You - Greg Percy}


The MFA currently has a Matisse exhibit and I took a nice stroll over to check it out.

The exhibit has a wide range of Matisse works, some types of work and pieces I didn't realize he dabbled in. He really had many stages as an artist and it was fascinating to see his work evolve in the galleries.

I also wondered around the other galleries, too. I actually stumbled into one that I have never really explored before and saw some beautiful pieces. Of course, I also had to check out my favorite pieces, too.

Even better, I finally became a member so there will be many more MFA trips this year!


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

13 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...a wonderful, varied collection of light and dark.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Yay for becoming a member! We went a Matisse exhibit in NY and loved it!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

So fun and interesting!

NCSue said... {Reply}

Great series. I love the first one - brilliant composition.
Thank you for being a regular visitor to our weekly linkup!
https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/06/pretty-view-in-ladies-loo.html

Suza said... {Reply}

fantastic, I love the modern art.

elizabeth said... {Reply}

I especially love the photo inside the museum.

EricaSta said... {Reply}

Thank you for posting about this exhibition. I'm a Fan of good exhibitions.

::: https://happy-hour-with-picts.blogspot.de :::

Sharon said... {Reply}

What a beautiful gallery! I love the simple, clean lines that show off the art on the walls. Lovely.

Alexa T said... {Reply}

Lovely and interesting exhibition! So many amazing aspects captured...
Thanks for sharing!

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

How wonderful! I saw the Matisse papercuts exhibition in London a couple of years ago. It was fabulous!

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

It looks lovely here. You got some great shots Tamar :) Thanks for linking up to The Wednesday Blog Hop :)

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Very lovely place.

Ida said... {Reply}

How cool. It's neat you have access to so many museums and art exhibits. Lucky for us too that you share them.