Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Sledding Fun!

Beneath the winter snow...
This is my winter song...

{Winter Song -- Sarah Bareilles}

While it was 70 degrees back home in Boston...Portland was getting a dose of winter weather.
Now I love PDX a ton, but they do not handle snow at all.
We woke up to maybe 3 inches and the boys were off school.
That meant sledding fun!!
Oh man...I haven't gone sledding in ages and ages and had a BLAST.
Talk about childhood memories being made!

Also!! I am now part of the Communal Global family and will be hosting "Wednesdays Around the World" here each week too.
   
​
​Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

13 thoughts on the matter:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

It didn't look like much snow but it sure did look fun!!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Great action shots!

Jill Foley said... {Reply}

Looks like you had great fun!

Tom said... {Reply}

...kids here on Maui slide down grassy hill on cardboard boxes. Thanks for stopping by.

Sheltie Times said... {Reply}

Sledding is so much fun.

Molly said... {Reply}

Ohhh we have snow today too but enough for these kind of games

Mollyx

Buckeroomama said... {Reply}

I just love that second pic!! So much snow... my kids are jealous!

Jael said... {Reply}

Beautiful winter shots.,I do miss snow; I am from Finland, but live in Israel, and March is starting really warm. Happy Purim:)

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

Lovely photos. They look like they are having so much fun :) Thanks for sharing at The Wednesday Blog Hop.

Peabea Scribbles said... {Reply}

Best kind of day ever for kids...a snow off school day, and glad you enjoyed it too. Sledding was always so fun and ice skating over Christmas break when I was young. Love the smiles and the snow angel picture. :) Great photos

Peabea@Peabea Scribbles

Unknown said... {Reply}

Nice shots! We had some snow too but it was also freezing cold.

Pieni Lintu said... {Reply}

Snow and cold -just like here in Finland :)

likeschocolate said... {Reply}

These are my favorite photos this week! You captured winter perfectly and with so much joy! Have a great weekend! Stay warm!