Sunday, August 19, 2018

Scav Hunt Sunday: Boston and Bakery

Hot: 
It's been one hot summer. Hot enough to need to hide in the shade all day long!

Metalic: 
BU's new performing arts building is so cool and has funky wood and metal siding!

Savory:
A weekend brunch at Tatte is a must -- love that European vibe.

In the Kitchen:
My long runs make me want to bake allllll the things!

On the Road:
It amazes me that I can walk the same roads and paths our founding fathers and mothers walked!


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

3 thoughts on the matter:

Coombe Mill - Fiona said... {Reply}

the red and blue are so striking.

Tom said... {Reply}

...I tried to link but I'm have a problem, I'll try later.

Photalife said... {Reply}

Wonderful images, I love the restaurant one. You should approach them and see if they'd like to use it.

Thank you for linking up to #MySundayPhoto