Monday, August 20, 2018

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 33

The Good:
I've discovered a new non-coffee drink at Starbucks the peach citrus white tea, minus the cane sugar. Super good on these hot humid days.

The Random:
Ok, I know coconut everything is trendy...but selling a whole (branded) coconut rather than an easier to consume product....?

The Fun:
I won tickets to the Wanderlust 108 festival - some yoga and some meditating all down along the river. Great day after a 15 miler!


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

That drink sounds - a looks - so good!

Bekah said... {Reply}

That coconut!!! (I confess now I'm craving all things coconut. But please make mine easier to get into.)

Gina Kleinworth said... {Reply}

Hmmm I didn't know coconut was trendy. I have always loved it & can't get enough- but more of the less healthy version. I'm assuming it would be trendy because of the health benefits - that one there is awesome!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I don't like coconut! I would love to hear more about that festival. Sounds fun!

Klara S said... {Reply}

I'd drink it during the summer!
Thank you for hosting.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

A branded coconut? So crazy!

That tea sounds good Tamar. It has been getting cooler here and little humidity--fall is in the air and I'm so ready for it.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

I think I will have to try that drink. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

That fun sounds very fun! Enjoy the yoga!

Linda said... {Reply}

Glad you won tickets! That branded coconut is strange.

Buckeroomama said... {Reply}

I order tea when I go to Starbucks and that's one of my favorites!

packmom said... {Reply}

Love this series of shots. All great close ups with interesting backgrounds.

Sharon said... {Reply}

Your drink looks so refreshing! It's been HOT whee I live and cold drinks look so appealing!