Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Back to Chicago

Take me back to Chicago, to Chicago
Why don't you take me back...

Take me back, take me back
To Chicago...


{Take Me Back to Chicago -- Chicago}

I've lost count of how many times I've been to Chicago. 
Coming to run the marathon was a whole new ball game though. 
This time the tourist part was the 26.2 miles through 29 towns. 
On the way to the expo we saw some of my favorite sights along Michigan Avenue. 
I just adore the mix of old and new. Glass and stone. 
Throw in a trip to the Bean and Millenium Park and I've seen all my favorite bits! 


   
   
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

8 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...I've only been in Chicago for trade shows in January, not the time to explore out of doors. Gorgeous shots!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I miss Chicago!! You captured it beautifully especially your Bean pics!! Would you ever move there??

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I've only been to Chicago a few times but it's one of my favorite cities!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Great pics! Love the bean!

Life Images by Jill said... {Reply}

Looks like a fascinating place to visit, though I think it might be a tad busy for me. I love those metal shapes reflecting the scenes. Have a fabulous week Tamar.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Such beautiful and amazing photos. Thanks for sharing them. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful Wednesday.

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

Gotta love the bean!

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

Oh wow, lovely photos Tamar. I would love to visit. Thanks for sharing at The Wednesday Blog Hop :)