Thursday, February 28, 2019

Jacksonville Murals

Jacksonville has a really amazing public art scene. There are over 20 murals all over the downtown area and were a treat to discover while wandering around downtown. 

Untitled by Bik Ismo

 A Timeless Journey by Cecelia Lueza

 La Verdad No Tiene Forma by Dourone

 Danger of Extinction by Waone Interesni Kazki

 A Sleeping Buddha by Carl Oglesby
  Detroit Moves by Kenor

Cubic Ring by Astro

 Untitled by Phlegm

 Untitled by David Petroni

The Function of Education by Case Maclaim

Such amazing works of art to really make this downtown area unique!



   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

14 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

Wow, there are some beauties here! Love all the colour. Glad you are enjoying your trip!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said... {Reply}

I love murals and all the color!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Oh wow, Tamar! These are so amazing! I love the first one and the last one the most! Thanks for sharing.

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Bekah said... {Reply}

Beautiful! Murals always fascinate me because I can't imagine making something that large in scale without making it look weird. (I mean, who am I kidding? I couldn't do it at all! I'm not an artist!) But I can't imagine getting it to turn out to scale!

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Yes, Amazing! I especially love the books!

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

I drove through Jacksonville, but didn't go into town last month. Now I wish I had explored a little bit!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Wow they are amazing!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I love murals!

Lea said... {Reply}

What a wonderful collection of murals! Love them!
Is this Jacksonville in Florida?

Tom said... {Reply}

...I have heard of Miami's Wynwood Walls Murals, these are news for me. Rochester, NY has several Case Maclaim murals. Thanks for hosting.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Those are so cool. Love them. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

Joanne said... {Reply}

They are so colorful! I love them.

Klara S said... {Reply}

Great work.
Thank you for hosting.

Sara Chapman in Seattle USA said... {Reply}

You don't make your comments section easy to find! I wanted to thank you for 1) hosting and 2) such a great blog post. I love these murals, and I so appreciate that you took the time to get the artist name and piece name. Excellent, and makes me want to visit Jacksonville!