Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Jacksonville Beach

I've been staring at the edge of the water...
See the line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me...

{How Far I'll Go -- Moana}

Having grown up right by the beach, I find it just so comforting and right to be by the shore. To smell the salt air, to watch the waves crashing onto the shore, to hear the gulls circling overhead. 

While down in Jacksonville last week I couldn't pass up a chance to put my feet in the sand and let the water tickle my toes. 

The water was mighty chilly in mid-February, but the feeling of the sand between my toes and the feeling of the wind whipping my hair around just brought me back to growing up down the shore. 


   
   


Come link up and join...

the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I didn't grow up at the beach but I still feel that way! i can't pass up a chance to see the ocean if I'm near one. Do you watch The Good Place? That's all I can think of when I hear Jacksonville but it looks so pretty!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I'm dying to take a picture under a pier like that! Great flip flops, that's my favorite type too.

Annsterw said... {Reply}

Wonderful pictures that have me longing for summer and warm beaches! So jealous that you grew up near a beach! Annster's Domain

Indah Nuria Savitri said... {Reply}

Ahh that feeling! I grew up in the place where beautiful beach is only a stone throw away.. Always love it!

Tom said... {Reply}

...he line where the sky meets the sea calls to me too.

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Something so gorgeous about escaping to the beach!

Joanne said... {Reply}

I just love all your photos! I miss the beach when we're not near it often...

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Very beautiful. I love the sun and the sand. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you had a Wonderful Wednesday.

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

You got some beautiful shots here Tamar. Makes me want to visit, right now :)

Thanks for sharing at The Wednesday Blog Hop :)

Klara S said... {Reply}

Thank you for hosting. I love all sea shots.