Monday, April 15, 2019

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 15

The Good:
I saw A Bronx Tale on Thursday night. A great show and story. Now I need to watch the movie!

The Random:
When a Monday starts with missing the pod slot altogether. Even more impressive is that the cover was on the water trough (just the flap was open)!

The Fun:
I tried a new style of poetry with my class this year, blackout poetry. They loved it and rocked it.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Come link up and join...

the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...blackout poetry is new to me, well most poetry is new to me.

Pieni Lintu said... {Reply}

Happy new week :)

Joanne said... {Reply}

I've been wanting to try blackout poetry with my boys! It sounded like fun but I was never sure what kind of page to give them...

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Oh, I am not familiar with this blackout poetry, but it looks fascinating. I will be investigating further! Thaks for sharing.

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Bekah said... {Reply}

Though I am admittedly a poetry failure (entirely) I love that blackout poetry!!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I love the idea of blackout poetry!That's funny about your Keurig! I don't know if I've seen A Bronx Tale, the movie? It sounds familiar, I'll have to look it up!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}


The Bronx Tale is a classic!

Love my Keurig as a fill-in coffee pot but my favorite coffee is brewed the old fashioned way,

I never heard of blackout poetry --sounds interesting!

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

That style of poetry looks fun!

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

Love reading about your class activities. Brings back good memories!

Cristina - Memories of the Pacific said... {Reply}

First time I hear about blackout poetry!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

That poetry looks interesting. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

packmom said... {Reply}

I bet that was an amazing play to see and what a cool concept for a style of poetry. It sounds fun to try. I bet they enjoyed it.