Thursday, June 6, 2019

Park Art 2019

Every May and early June, in one of the riverway parks by my apartment there is a sculpture installation. I love going over to check out the pieces and finally made over there last week.

 This year's pieces were quite different and pretty out of the box. I think my favorites are the strung "beads" between the trees and giant wind chimes! Can't wait to see what they have there next year.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

14 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

How lovely to have this on your doorstep!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Oh wow, Tamar, that is pretty cool! Thanks for sharing!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Tom said... {Reply}

...so lush and green.

Joanne said... {Reply}

Those are some really neat installations. A park near my sister's house used to do something similar and I always enjoyed seeing what they would come with.

Mary K. said... {Reply}

love this installation. My favorite is those little gold nuggets on the nase of the tree.

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Beautiful creations in a lovely setting!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

So cool, I love art installations!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Very cool!! I love seeing this kind of thing at the parks!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said... {Reply}

Art in the park is always fun - interesting exhibit today.

Grace Liang said... {Reply}

This is a really cool idea!

Please stop by at www.colorandgrace.com every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for linkup parties! Hope to see you there!

Grace Liang

www.colorandgrace.com 

Klara S said... {Reply}

Decorations look very cool.
Thank you for hosting.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

Beautiful walk--looks so green and cool!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

What a cool and beautiful walk. Very lovely. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

Linda said... {Reply}

I like some of them. Thanks for hosting.