Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Urban Garden Year 2

Inch by inch, row by row
Gonna make this garden grow...

Inch by inch, row by row
Please bless these seeds I sow...


{Pete Seeger - Garden Song}

I had so much fun with my little urban porch garden last year I was so excited to get new plants for this summer. 

This summer, I added new flowers, more pots, and a cherry tomato bush! 

It already makes me so happy to stare out at these pretty flowers and colors and am looking forward to a pretty summer ahead!






You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

9 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...everyone everywhere can enjoy a garden!

Bekah said... {Reply}

Beautiful!!! That is going to make for a gorgeous summer for you! :)

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

That's awesome!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

They look great! I've added more of everything to my containers this year too. It makes me happy to see the flowers already spreading and filling up their pots1

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Interestingly, aren't teh herb shots lovely?

Jeanna said... {Reply}

We've had a few days of summer, not much in the way of spring and there are tornado warnings now (I still haven't turned off the fireplace cuz you never know). But the summer flowers are popping up little by little and it warms my heart (still thawing from the Vortex).
A porch garden is a wonderful thing and yours seems lovely.

Life Images by Jill said... {Reply}

Lovely to see how even a small balcony garden can bring joy. We loved the balcony gardens in Spain and Italy last May. Enjoy your green corner.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

So very beautiful. Very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful Wednesday.

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

Some beautiful flowers here Tamar :) I love taking photos of flowers.

Thanks for linking up to The Wednesday Blog Hop. Hope you can join me tomorrow :)